WE WILL NOT BE UNDERSOLD
CALL US TODAY AT 800-228-8151
CLICK ON THE PICTURE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS CATALOG
Freeborn offers a complete line of shaper cutters with T-Alloy tips, uniquely designed for cutting natural woods (not to be used for man-made materials). T-Alloy is one of the most advanced cutting materials on the market today. It is extremely durable to better resist chipping and cracking, as well as corrosion from wood acids. They can also be face-honed between sharpenings for extra long life. T-Alloy cutters are painted bright yellow.
Carbide tipped cutters are still unsurpassed while working with man-made materials such as particle board, plywood and fiberboard, as well as natural wood. The time-tested, orange colored Freeborn cutters offer a geometrically precise design that provides long life and unmatched results in a variety of applications.
New 3 piece insert Cope and Pattern sets to allow easy fit adjustment.
• A two piece cope head with shims allow you to adjust your fit
• Common minor diameters and vertical profile centering eliminate the need to adjust the spindle
height or fence position when switching from cope to pattern cuts
• Heads will accept both square and eased edges
• For 3/4" to 7/8" material
• 4-1/2" outside diameter, 3-1/2" minor diameter
• 4" diameter for Unique 250/265 available by special order
• 5.5mm x 1/2" tongue available by special order
• 1-1/4" bore
• Tips available in Carbide and T-Alloy